Sunday, April 5, 2009

Late Night Creation

Hello and welcome to my late night creation! I decided to celebrate the end of 21 days of fasting with a grande skinny latte (with 2 Splenda of course, just the way I like it) from Starbucks. An entire month has passed since my last cup of heaven on earth. My taste buds rejoiced and the warm, sweet perfection brought me to a state of bliss. I guess you can say that I am slightly passionate about coffee. Slightly. Well, needless to say, I am paying for the indulgence now. It is 12:30am and I'm sleepless. With numerous things on my mind and only one way to to somehow sort through it all, here I am!

Just an introduction to me, the real me, Kensie Leann. I am a 21 year old student, believing that this roller coaster called college will eventually pay off. Medical Technology is my field of study and the stereotype of a shy lab rat suits me quite well. I have a terrific, supportive family and have a few individuals that I am privileged to call my friends. I dream constantly and am so thankful that i can trust God's will over my own, for my future is dense with dreams far bigger than myself. If God is truely going to surpass my expecations for my future, then wow, I have an incredibly future ahead. Life has been pretty wild, but I have found God's strength around every corner and found His supply to be endless. Yes, I am just sprout, but I feel like I found wisdom through these life experiences. Hopefully I can share little tid-bits of encouragement or simply stir up dust on a road already traveled.

I feel a little timid while writing this first blog, like meeting someone for the first time. Silly, I know. I do look forward to unveiling a piece of me, a piece of my heart, with each of you.

Work and school will be waiting for me in a few short hours, so for now, Painging Her Reverie is adjourned!

2 comments:

  1. Welcome to the blog world. And what a wonderful word, Reverie. You are a dreamer. Your dreams matter to us. Dream, for one day you will fly. Those wings are taking shape, beautiful butterfly. One day they will carry you places that your dreams are now creating. Love you dearly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad to have found your blog! Can't wait to read your posts! I love the name... I am a firm believer in dreams... I believe they are God given and God inspired!

    ReplyDelete